Friday, April 24, 2009

Hello there

So I am either registering for a camera as a wedding gift or just outright buying one here very soon. Then you can have some lovely pictures to look at as well. Quick update- invitations are going out in the mail next week, just as soon as Justin and I finish up lovingly assembling and addressing them. Yes, lovingly, as we've been through a few exacto knife blades and about 10 rolls of double stick tape - taking us about 2 weeks total. (Justin 75%, me 25% - thank you Justin!!)

Wedding week highlight: After a few caterer scares, we've locked one down. You can rest easy now, the food will be excellent.

Mild wedding panic of the week: My hairstylist cancelled on me for the day of. Wtf. I have went to her (and tipped her quite well!) for nearly 2 years now. She blocked her day out for me almost a year ago and this week I get a call that she's doing another wedding instead of mine. Yes, she'll probably make more money doing an entire wedding party instead of just my measley head of hair... but where's the professionalism, decency, loyalty, professionalism of that??!! We could have worked something out! Needless to say she will never have the opportunity to work with my hair again and I will be letting her know just as soon as I find a new stylist. Now please please please let me find someone else who knows how to tame curly frizzy dry not-very-thick red hair:)

Fun weekend ahead- Mom is out for the next three days!! Will be fun to finally do some girly wedding things w/ the M.O.B.

No comments: