Monday, January 12, 2009

More Wedding Planning~


Wedding Planning has kicked up quite a few notches now that we're in 2009! Saturday was my first day trying on wedding dresses. 20 dresses and an hour and a half later and nada. Nothing I loved and had to have. So... I have 3 more appointments at other bridal salons with the plan to buy a dress by Valentine's Day. Supposedly it takes at least 6 months to order your dress, get it in time for alterations, etc. The dress above is from the trunk show that I went to on Saturday. I tried this dress on and it was amazing. But I think we would have to get married in a ginormous cathedral for me to pull that one off:)


Other wedding preparations:

Today we reserved the bridal party's transportation from the church to the reception and you all are in for a sweet surprise! It's going to be great:) And on Wednesday I meet with our caterer to try out food for the reception. Oh and- I have to take membership classes at our church. So January 31 and February 14 from 9-3 (both Saturdays!) I will be learning. I can't believe the class is on Valentine's Day! But since it is for our wedding... I guess that is somewhat fitting. Of course Justin gets to come along for his fiance-al support. (My first step toward becoming a Lutheran- today I learned what a catechism is - and it is not a fancy name for a workbook! lol)

1 comment:

Brad said...

Oooo. Get the white one.